Telnet Applet Problems

From: Alex Mann (alex4501@hotmail.com)
Date: 12/07/00

Hi

I have a java telnet applet running for website access to Naryan, thr rouble
I have is when players create characters, it somtimes repeats prompts like
Sex [M/F] Thats not a sex... Sex [m/f] without the player touching anything.
and also some of the other screen outputs.

I have heard that this bug was fixed at some point, possibly in Bpl17 but I
don't really want to try to patch in 17 just to fix this one problem. So
does anyone know where the problem is, and how to fix it.

I am running modified bpl16 on Unix Redhat 6.

Cheers
Alex

naryanworld.orisis.net 4445