Re: coverting windows code

From: Thomas Arp (t_arp@mail1.stofanet.dk)
Date: 12/12/00

From: "Darkon Mud" <darkon@ccp.com>
> act.comm.c:251: structure has no member named `clan'

<snip>
> windows code say def. is in util.h
> #define GET_CLAN(ch)    ((ch)->char_specials.saved.clan)

This macro is defined, but it won't work unless an entry is added in
the sctructure char_special_data_saved in structs.h

**WARNING**
if you add or remove values from this structure, your player
files will need to be deleted(/converted).

What you might want to do (I'm guessing here) is changing the name of
one of the 'sparex's to 'clan'. This will make the above macro work.

Welcor of Cruelworld/Builder's Academy