[NEWBIE] DG Scripts 7a without olc.

From: Bryon (spiritwulf@hoosierlink.net)
Date: 12/15/00

Hello.

    I've been looking around for dg scripts 7a without olc, but I'm not
having any luck finding it.  Does anyone
happen to know if it exists, and if it does could you point me in the
right direction?  I've looked on the ftp site
and searched the web without any luck. If such a thing doesn't exist,
would someone happen to know the version
number of the olc that comes with dg scripts 7a? I know the readme says
1.5, but it seems the readme might be
lacking in updates. I could be wrong though.  Thanks for any help you
can give.