More arguments?

From: Shane P. Lee (tacodog21@yahoo.com)
Date: 01/08/01

I want to make a command that accepts four different arguments,
but since I have been unable to find another command that does
this, I'm left in the dark...

<command> <arg1> <arg2> <arg3> <arg4>

I know what you're thinking, 'This guy is nuts!', and so maybe
I am, or maybe I'm just another silly kid out trying to mess up
his source code in as many ways as possible. Either way, someone
wanna give me some pointers?

Y'ur Obt. Svt,
-FIRE

=====
"This process can check if this value is zero, and if it
is, it does something child-like."
                -- Forbes Burkowski, Computer Science 454