Re: [NEWBIE] Compiling a stock circle I got from ceramic mouse

From: Brandon Allen (bamud@lanpartypdx.net)
Date: 01/23/01

> Remove the config.cache file and re-run ./configure then make.
>
> Regards, Peter
>
> Ah! It worked! Thank you very much.. I failed to notice it downloaded with
> that cache already in place.... Cripes... :)

that would be my fault .... anyone on this list have access to modify
the content of the ftp site can you add that to the readme or
possably remove that file from the archive ......

i am sorry that i left that in the archive

and thanks Peter for assisting him with that question if i was not so
bussy i would have seen that E-mail and posted the solution