[CODE] do_dig

From: Lewis, Jason (JLewis@birch.com)
Date: 01/29/01

Ello,

        looking at the do_dig code from the last discussion on it and I have
hit a roadblock in the following code

if(world[rroom].dir_option[rev_dir[dir]] == -1)

        {
                send_to_char("An exit already exists from that
direction.\r\n", ch);
                return;
        }

I want my builders to be able to dig into an existing room and such, would I
just remove this check? I installed the first post of the do_dig command and
boy let me tell ya I have some screwed up exits :P happens mostly after you
add a description to a room it generates a random exit. Anyway any help on
the above would be appriciated.

Thanks,

Jason