Re: Executed programs appending to syslog.

From: George Greer (greerga@circlemud.org)
Date: 03/09/01

On Fri, 9 Mar 2001, Shane P. Lee wrote:

>I'm on the lookout for a better Linux telnet (free of course) that has
>tintin scripting capabilities. I really like MudMaster's #event command.
>This makes 'boting much more realistic. Any suggestions? Anyone? (Not you
>Caniffe! :P)

TinyFugue:
        http://tf.tcp.com/~hawkeye/tf/

MUD Client for Linux (and Unix in general now)
        http://www.andreasen.org/mcl/

I use MCL and, except for an annoying 'Resource temporarily unavailable'
problem while trying to connect sometimes, it works well.  MCL you can
embed Perl or Python, TF has a Tintin compat. module.

--
George Greer
greerga@circlemud.org