Re: [NEWBIE][CODE] invalid_race/invalid_class

From: Shane P. Lee (tacodog21@yahoo.com)
Date: 03/10/01

> The above change will be included in bpl18, released on 3/18.
> (I hope)

WOHOOOO! Can I get a H#LL YEAH?
*jumps up and down in anticipation of discovering new and exciting
ways to fubar his new toy*

-FIRE

p.s. Way to go gang, it's nice to see we're this much closer to a
public release! Kudos to everyone involved in the Circle project,
I'm sure I speak for all of us when I say we really appreciate all
the time and effort you've put into making this a great codebase!

=====
You know you've landed gear-up when it takes full power to taxi.