Re: [NEWBIE][CODE] invalid_race/invalid_class

From: Peter Ajamian (peter@pajamian.dhs.org)
Date: 03/10/01

George Greer wrote:

> It was more a comment on a 'better system' than what was quoted.  Sure, you
> could try to make them line up, but I'd rather give them their own
> bitvector then.  Currently, not something I want to change.

Right, I didn't think you would as it would trash the object files (I
know they're ascii, but it will mess up the ANTI_ITEM_ part of the
bitvector).  I mentioned it as something to keep in mind in case you
decide that the files will be trashed for some other reason (or in case
you decide it's simply worth it).  I would probably go with a separate
bitvector myself as it would make adding new classes much easier that
way.

Regards, Peter