Re: Mobs and player_specials

From: Thomas Arp (t_arp@mail1.stofanet.dk)
Date: 03/12/01

> > (gdb) p sizeof(struct player_special_data)
> > $1 = 324
> > (gdb) p sizeof(struct char_data)
> > $2 = 300
>
> $1 = 324
> $2 = 528
>
> What does that mean, exactly?

This means that the size of the player_special_data structure is
324 bytes, and that the size of the char_data structure is 528 bytes
in your version, compared to the 300 bytes in stock circle.

In other words, you use (528-300=) 228 bytes extra memory per mob
loaded.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I think that's without allocated
strings, so the actual memory usage might be bigger.

<list question>
Is it listserv that adds those spaces in front of the subject ?
Is it possible to turn them off - perhaps individually?
</list question>

Welcor of BA