Re: [CODE] Setting alignment upon start

From: Robert Masten (RobertM@foxracing.com)
Date: 03/19/01

I have been sort of following this thread... by some chance have you set
up a do_set to be able to set these values by hand and written something
like a ACMD(do_test_ethos) just to see what values are actually
being saved to GET_ETHOS and GET_ALIGN for the test character?

>       switch (GET_ETHOS(d->character))
>         {
>                 case 'a': case 'A':
>                         GET_ALIGNMENT(d->character) = 1000;
>                 case 'b': case 'B':
>                         GET_ALIGNMENT(d->character) = 0;
>                 case 'c': case 'C':
>                         GET_ALIGNMENT(d->character) = -1000;
>         }

What I don't understand is why you are saving your ethos as a char. But
maybe that is just personal preference.