Re: Saving in OLC

From: Jeremy Overbay (jeremy@tileandbath.com)
Date: 03/21/01

From: John Flanagan <stripesurfer@YAHOO.COM>
> Hi to all the Listers. I am one of those annoying WIN 98 mud Admins...
> Although I have actually tried to learn what it is I am doing. I bought
> several books on C, and also have made CODING changes. How about that.
> Anyway, I have a problem, that i am sure is simpler than others I have
> tackled, but vexing nonetheless. How do I SAVE my changes when using OLC,
> so they don't revert next time i start the game, and how do I change ONE
> of an item, instead of every item with that VNUM?
Dear John,

I would suggest foremost to read the oasis olc handbook. It explains how to
save olc. However...I can understand if you overlooked it. I did the first
time I read the doc. If you change a room with redit.
Then you type: redit save <zone number>.
If you change an object with oedit:
oedit save <zone number>.
so on and so forth.

J.