Re: I didn't do it, honest.

From: George Greer (greerga@circlemud.org)
Date: 04/11/01

On Wed, 11 Apr 2001, Brandon Brown wrote:

>I'm going to have to disagree with this one.  However fun it may be to
>put blame on George for anything that goes wrong, this can't possibly be
>the problem.  In a recent effort to help take away from George's
>workload, I've been handling posting the recently submitted snippets -
>which appear as ' blahblahblah by Brandon Brown at 10:00 etc..', and I
>not received misplaced credit for any of them.

The FTP uploads are still done by an automated script, using my name.  I
could change that name to whatever I want though, like "Automated
System" if I choosed to.  I'd rather not as I want the whole site to just
die. :)

I have a new site structure built but there are two things to be done
before I can make it live.  Firstly, it needs to handle the FTP site
uploads itself instead of making Alex or myself (mostly Alex) move them.
Secondly, I have to pretty it up.

--
George Greer
greerga@circlemud.org