Re: [Question] Starting over

From: Karl Buchner (blaizeofshadow@juno.com)
Date: 04/13/01

>[..] was wondering if
> anyone can give me a few directions to what I should do and where to
> look
> (like what patches I should implement and the like), thanks for any
> input.

I would suggest getting bpl 17 with ascii pfiles, hedit, olc and
dgscripts
pre-installed.  Then patch xap objs, aedit, and bpl18.  Thats pretty much
what you should really have no matter what your mud is IMHO,  and
after that you can put in any other patches/snippets that look
interesting.

^Blaize^
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.