Re: [OLC][Newbie][bpl17] How do I get OLC to work?

From: Tim Yohn (yohnt@1st.net)
Date: 04/14/01

> Okay I have Cygwin and OasisOLCv2.0a-bpl17.patch. Now how do I patch the
> patch into the MUD using cygwin? Like what do I type in the prompt to make
> it patch? Also are their any utilities I'm supposed to use to patch the
> OasisOLC patch into the MUD? Thanks for your time.

  Hasn't someone already pointed you to the FAQ previously?  If not, here is
the info that you're looking for, and I would *STRONGLY* suggest looking
yourself first as it is extremely easy to find this info at
http://developer.circlemud.org/documentation/faq/.  Go down to section 2 and
you will find, "2.7 How do I use a patch file and how can I make one?"

        And just so it's also known you can check
http://developer.circlemud.org/documentation/wtfaq/ for the Way Too
Frequently Asked Questions.  Now that being said, can we expect not to see
any questions from those two sources to come back up unless there is a
problem of some sort?

        Tim "hopefully not being too picky" Yohn