[CODE] dual wield problem

From: Megan Sullivan (UNdeRGrOUndPoOkA@aol.com)
Date: 04/16/01

I recently implemented dual wielding, and am having problems with it working
properly, when you try to wear anything, it says you are already wearing
something, even though you aren't. This is after I made some modification to
the code because I wasn't getting anything response to typing wear commands
originally.

I have ideas that the problem might be in act.item.c within this area, if
anyone has any ideas please let me know, thanks.

        if (GET_EQ(ch, where)) {
                if (where == WEAR_WIELD)
                        if (!GET_EQ(ch, WEAR_DWIELD) && GET_SKILL(ch,
SKILL_DUAL_WIELD))
                                where = WEAR_DWIELD;
                        else {
                                send_to_char(already_wearing[where], ch);
                                return;
                        }
        }