Re: MUD clients, Pueblo vs. Zmud,

From: Jeremy Overbay (jeremy@tileandbath.com)
Date: 04/18/01

> something.  Anyone know of any others and maybe some stats that one
> would like to know before choosing which to use?

there are a ton of mud clients listed in the Faq, and they have links to
information with stats.
on another note...even though Zugg is planning on supporting graphics in
Zmud...I have recently been informed that Zmud currently does not support
graphics. I guess that solves that equation for me. Also the more I think
about it...the more I think eventually I will support both. ::shrug:: why
not make life interesting eh? But for the time being I will concentrate on
Pueblo. Anyone interested in helping or leeching code or just giving me
problems...email me. jeremy@tileandbath.com

l8r

J.