Re: Help with formula for consider command

From: Peter Ajamian (peter@pajamian.dhs.org)
Date: 04/21/01

One thing that I failed to point out that I probably should have...

Karl Buchner wrote:

> MIN(95, MAX((19 - (thac0 - ac)) *5), 5)
> MIN and MAX because you always hit on a 1 and miss on a 20.

How does limiting the range to between 5 and 95 account for this?  It
would seem to do just the opposite of what you want.  Also (not saying
your wrong with this, just wanting to know) according to the builder's
doc thac0 ranges from 0 to 20, where do you get the "always hit on 1"
part?

Regards, Peter