Re: [CODE][QUESTION] Send_to_charf?

From: DOOMer 2k (doomer18@hotmail.com)
Date: 04/24/01

I have received a response from Del.
The sendto.patch is too long for me to post to the list, so
I uploaded it to the snippets (ftp site).
It's in the incoming directory waiting for Alex or George to put
up on the site.

If possible, I hope George gives whoever deserves it credit (I don't
remember who originally did it, but Del sent it to me)

Anyway, later.

Code On.
Akuma the Raging Coder