From: George Greer (
Date: 06/01/01

Ok, I've finally modified the CircleMUD.Net checker to be able to read the
greeting presented by the MUD instead of blindly assuming anything that
answered on the socket was really a MUD.

So how many people have ANSI prompts that require input before displaying
any sort of CircleMUD-related acknowledgement?

Speak now or be booted in a month. ;)

Oh, and now you'll be able to see _why_ the checker thinks you're inactive
as well. At least, when I commit the code. Don't ask why you can't see that

George Greer