Re: Color Greeting

From: Chandra Sharma (
Date: 06/01/01

>   i was wondering how i can get color in my greetings, i have easy
> colour but it just doesnt do anything.

Before Circle will display color to a client, the client has to have
PRF_COLOR_1 and PRF_COLOR_2 set to positive. The best way to check for
this is to set up one of those little prompts that says "RED GREEN BLUE
<-- is that in color" - something like that.. I don't remember how but
it involves comm.c and interpreter.c/h - search the archives for "ansi
check" or "color check" and something will probably turn up..
-Stealth -