Re: [Question][Code] Send to zone

From: Daniel A. Koepke (
Date: 06/04/01

On Mon, 4 Jun 2001, Dust wrote:

>   for (i = descriptor_list; i; i = i->next) {
>     if (world[IN_ROOM(i->character)].zone != zone_rnum)
>        continue;
>     if (IN_ROOM(i->character) != NOWHERE)
>        continue;

Obviously, you'll want to check that IN_ROOM is not NOWHERE _before_ you
use it to index world[].  That's not the problem you're having, but it is
a problem, nonetheless.

Make sure that you're really passing a zone real number to the function.

Other than that, it should work exactly as intended, displaying a message
to every awake and outdoor player in a given zone.

Daniel A. Koepke (dak),
Caveat emptor: I say what I mean and mean what I say.  Listen well.
Caveat venditor: Say what you mean, mean what you say.  Say it well.