Re: [Help needed / Bug] Single Logins

From: Daniel A. Koepke (dkoepke@circlemud.org)
Date: 06/12/01

On Sun, 10 Jun 2001, Griffin Hernandez wrote:

> It is what it was except for the Arena code that i found on the site
> and a modification to the prompt so that it shows hp have/hp full.

A modification to the prompt would have to occur in comm.c, unless you've
moved prompting elsewhere (but that'd also constitute a change of comm.c).
How did you change the prompting?  Compare your comm.c with a stock
version.  In the Unix world, there's an easy way to compare two files: see
'man diff'.

--
Daniel A. Koepke (dak), dkoepke@circlemud.org
Caveat emptor: I say what I mean and mean what I say.  Listen well.