Re: Long long int's and sprintf

From: Mike Stilson (
Date: 06/16/01

On Sun, Jun 17, 2001 at 02:49:24AM -0400, Mike Stilson came up with this idea:

[ Sorry for following up my own message but.... ]

> [mega-snip]
adding "-D__USE_ISOC9X" to gcc doesn't fix either.
The only #define that matters is when it's placed after including stdio.h.

#include <stdio.h>
#define __USE_ISOC9X
#indluce <stdlib.h>

putting the define as the first line still gives strtoull as undefined.

Ok, just for the sake of etiquitte, I think this has gone on long enough on
the list.  Anything else, let's take this to private mail and I'll post a
summary after a while.