[Newbie]DG Script problem #2

From: Abraham Dizon (soldier2003@hotmail.com)
Date: 06/17/01

CircleMUD30bpl17 with OasisOLCv2.0a patched in. Now trying to patch

Okay after I removed the 2 files in constants.h and recompiled the MUD, I
got another problem. On my compiler it says this:

config.o(.data+0x7c): multiple definition of 'max playing'
comm.o(.data+0x8): first defined here.
act.item.o(.text+0x209): undefined reference to 'assemblyFindassembly'
act.item.o(.text+0x271): undefined reference to 'assemblyGetType'
act.item.o(.text+0x28a): undefined referenceto 'assemblyCheckComponents'

And so on up to zedit.o. The last file on the list says collect2: ld
returned 1 exit status. What do I do from here? Do I go to the .c files of
these files and delete them? And input is welcome. Thanks.

One for all and all for one.

"Coding is tuff at first, but when you learn, its fun and easy."