[Newbie]DG Script problem #2

From: Abraham Dizon (soldier2003@hotmail.com)
Date: 06/17/01

CircleMUD30bpl17 with OasisOLCv2.0a patched in. Now trying to patch
DGScripts....

Okay after I removed the 2 files in constants.h and recompiled the MUD, I
got another problem. On my compiler it says this:

config.o(.data+0x7c): multiple definition of 'max playing'
comm.o(.data+0x8): first defined here.
act.item.o(.text+0x209): undefined reference to 'assemblyFindassembly'
act.item.o(.text+0x271): undefined reference to 'assemblyGetType'
act.item.o(.text+0x28a): undefined referenceto 'assemblyCheckComponents'

And so on up to zedit.o. The last file on the list says collect2: ld
returned 1 exit status. What do I do from here? Do I go to the .c files of
these files and delete them? And input is welcome. Thanks.

-Hero

One for all and all for one.

"Coding is tuff at first, but when you learn, its fun and easy."