struct index_data (for DG scripts)

From: Chandra Sharma (
Date: 06/17/01

    I'm trying to get DG scripts working and I ran into a problem with a
structure, struct index_data. The structure is supposed to have a
substructure pointer called proto in it, but mine does not. The
following is the one I have right out of structs.h:

struct index_data {
   sh_int       vnum;   /* virtual number of this mob/obj              */
   int  number;         /* number of existing units of this mob/obj    */

I tried adding "struct char_player_data *proto;", but it was the invalid
type - anyone know what type I should use to define this?