[CODE] STATE(d) switch

From: Ron Martin (rmartin@deepthought.org)
Date: 06/18/01

Hello,

I recently added the EasyColor patch to the MUD (which is excellent, by the
way) and some of my more clever playtesters tried to see if they could put
the color codes in their names.  Well, they received the "Invalid name"
response, but the MUD would crash on their next input.  It seems to crash
when trying to log an invalid state of con'ness.  I went through the switch
and uncommented the STATE_CLOSE case, and this seems to have circumvented the
problem.  My question is, will there be any negative side effects from doing
this?

Thanks,
Ron