Re: genolc

From: Carlos Myers (dhstranger@hotmail.com)
Date: 06/18/01

From: "blae" <merren@MINDCRYME.COM>
> I started using circle a loooooooooooooooong time ago and just recently
> decided to rewrite my mud with the latest circle. I grabbed oasis 2 and
> patched it in. What, exactly, is genolc tho? I'm somewhat confused there.
> Thanks.

GenOLC contains the basic OLC routines that would be common in most OLC
packages, such as OasisOLC and OBuild.  The only thing GenOLC doesn't do is
provide an interface for your builders.

OasisOLC v2.0 is currently the only OLC package that has been modified to
use GenOLC.  I don't think anyone has done any work on converting OBuild.

Now I do have a few minor grips, such as sprintascii() being in genwld.c
instead of genolc.c; but over all, it's not a bad little package.

Carlos