Re: NEWBIE: Does anyone have circlemud30bpl17 with OasisOLCv2.0 and DG Scripts patched in?

From: Mortius (Mortius@tlhr.dynip.com)
Date: 06/20/01

Perhaps the answer would be to change what the mailing list sends as the
footer of the email (no flame meant ;).

For basic questions please read the FAQ. BLAH BLAH BLAH.  Other wise check
the archives for answers to questions already asked.

To flame people for asking questions b/c they didn't know better is just a
waste of time, your time, my time and everyone else's time.  Your comment
of having to read his mail has only made the rest of us waste 5 mins, oops
sorry I think I just made you waste another 5 mins.

Now I hope your happy having to read the comments on your flaming as you
were reading the original post.

Mortius
The Last Hidden Realms
Hidden-Realms.org 3000