Re: [NEWBIE][CODE] Stupid Buffer Thing

From: Edward Felch (
Date: 06/25/01

Well, I went ahead and did the obvious thing, changed the clan name to Bla
and it works. When I save the ascii clan file it just uses a \n at the end
of the line, I used to use \r\n and then it wouldnt work after two reboots
(In Windows notepad it had many nice little black boxes for the \r's). So it
probably was the ' then... However, after changing it to Bla I changed it
back to Nae' Blis and now it randomly works. Possibly the server I'm on... I
couldn't imagine why..