Re: Poll: Where did you get your CircleMUD?

From: Abraham Dizon (soldier2003@hotmail.com)
Date: 06/30/01

Last Saturday I got my CircleMUD.

1.  When did you download CircleMUD?

    Last Saturday from now.

2.  What version of CircleMUD did you download?

    Del's Bundle18a.zip

3.  Was it stock or was it a contributed server?

    Contributed Server

4.  What was the exact filename (if you can remember) of the server
    you downloaded?

    bundle18a.zip

5.  Why did you pick that particular version or server?

    Cause it had everything I needed and Del is a reliable person for
    coding things in with ease. :P

6.  If you had to do it over again now would you use the same server?
    If not, what would you use and why?

    Yes, I would use the same server, but their was just a small bug in
    his bundle18a. The percentages. But everything else was perfect.

-Hero

"I can't worth of shit, cause I don't know my C Language well!"

"Its only a matter of time before I can code and patch with ease!"