[CODE]Del's Bundle18a

From: Abraham Dizon (soldier2003@hotmail.com)
Date: 06/30/01

Okay I found some other stuff in your Bundle18a, Del. When I exit from
assedit it says saving all assemblies. Thats good. But when I typed who, it
says (writing) right next to my name. And when I do something like load a
object or purge something the text for those things don't show up. It also
on trigedit. Just letting ya know about those things so when you have the
time, you might want to look into it before you make it in your next Bundle
with those probs. Not really sure where in the code still makes it say the
person that used assedit or trigedit say (writing) next to their name. Well
laters man.

-Hero