Re: ANSII Color prompt before greeting.

From: John Madrell (john.madrell@ntlworld.com)
Date: 07/10/01

> Has anyone writen a more up to date ansii color prompt? I got the one off
> the ftp and looked through teh faq's and archive but i didnt see anything
> for 30bpl17. Any help would be appreciated.

ftp://ftp.circlemud.org/pub/CircleMUD/contrib/code/colour/query_ansi.diff.g

Dont know what bpl it was made for but if you hand patch it should fit
easily into bpl17 after looking at the snippet on the FTP site.

Nothing much has changed really in that piece of code (AFAIK) so you should
be able to quite easily hand patch that in and fix any problems yourself,
if not look at the archives to solve your problems.

Saethu