Re: send_to_charf, Take 2

From: George Greer (greerga@circlemud.org)
Date: 07/11/01

On Wed, 11 Jul 2001, Peter Ajamian wrote:

>1.  Depreciate act().  Place warnings (pleas) to not use the funtion
>everywhere it is prototyped.  Convert all internal cals to act to the
>equivelent calls to actf() and then modify act to mudlog it's usage with
>a SYSERR.

As much as I'd like to, none of the suggestions have been clearly good.
Daniel is close.  I'll leave the existing act() calls alone and only work
with the send_to_char() and mudlog() calls, which I'll probably swap the
arguments on.  I'm 60/40 for swapping at the moment.

--
George Greer
greerga@circlemud.org