[NEWBIE] postmaster, boards, and other default stuff...

From: Dwight Durmon (ddurmon@yahoo.com)
Date: 07/17/01

This is probably a stupid question, but....

Is there a list or document anywhere that describes how to add stuff like the
message boards, the post office, and the atm's to a room?  Also is there a list
of the default ones that come with circlemud (i.e. postmaster, receptionist,
board 3099 is a mortal board, etc...).  So far everything I have found has no
mention of these critical components.  Most of what I have figured out has been
from wading through source code and looking at the default world that comes
with circlemud.

Thanks,

Dwight

P.S. I do have the builder's guide and have read through it.. ;-)

=====
It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain
a thought without accepting it. -Aristotle