Re: [OLC] Patching

From: Del (caminturn@earthlink.net)
Date: 07/27/01

Ramsey Stone wrote:
> That dosn't solve my problem. I'm wondering why it's not interpreting it
> correctly. It's not patching altogether, there's nothing wrong with the
> patch.

HUH? What?

There have been suggestions to your original post on this issue. You did not
reply with any answers to the questions that were given. I highly recommend
providing the list with some information so that people can help you.

What did you do? (From point a to point b type of explanations)
Did you download the stock code from circlemud ftp site?
What directory did you attempt to patch oasis in?
etc..