IMPLONLY room flag

From: NeoStar (neostar@inorbit.com)
Date: 08/04/01

I downloaded a code snippet form circlemud's ftp for adding a new flag,
ROOM_IMPLONLY for rooms.
It works nicely for cardinal directions, but I want to keep those nosey
imms out of my IMPL room.
This is what I tried in the ACMD(do_goto) function in act.wizard.c:

ACMD(do_goto)
{
  room_rnum location;

+ if (GET_LEVEL(ch) < LVL_IMPL) {
+   if (ROOM_FLAGGED(location, ROOM_IMPLONLY)) {
+     send_to_char("You are not godly enough to use that room!\r\n", ch);
+      return;
+    }
+  }

  if ((location = find_target_room(ch, argument)) < 0)
    return;

  if (POOFOUT(ch))
    sprintf(buf, "%s", POOFOUT(ch));
  else
    strcpy(buf, "$n disappears in a swirling mist.");

  act(buf, TRUE, ch, 0, 0, TO_ROOM);
  char_from_room(ch);
  char_to_room(ch, location);

  if (POOFIN(ch))
    sprintf(buf, "%s", POOFIN(ch));
  else
    strcpy(buf, "$n arrives in a swirling mist.");

  act(buf, TRUE, ch, 0, 0, TO_ROOM);
  look_at_room(ch, 0);
}

Why won't that work? I can't see why it wouldn't.. it checks for their
level, as well as the room flag, but imms can still goto the rooms with
that flag. :(

-Neostar