AutoWiz Error

From: Tres`ni (tresni@sinfree.net)
Date: 08/07/01

I already checked the archives so if someone points there without a link I
*will* backhand them 8)  Okay I'm running bpl18 clean on Win98.  I compiled
autowiz.c into autowiz.exe and put it into the root directory.  I run
CircleMUD and it calls autowiz fine but autowiz puts out the error that's
it can't open the playerfile..  I tried calling it when the MUD was down
(thinking maybe the MUD locked the file..) with no luck too..  Same
error...  I haven't changed the autowiz code at all or anything else in the
code..  I wanted to get autowiz to work first 8)  Any clues, hints, ideas?