Re: [Newbie][idiot] Assistance with MSVC 6.0 and the olc patch

From: Patrick Dughi (dughi@imaxx.net)
Date: 08/07/01

> >        Er..cept for the whole Diku+Circle=Incompatible with GPL issue?
>
> I don't yet know if it's LGPL or GPL.  If it's GPL I won't use it,
> obviously. It's not exactly a very independent package so I suspect it's
> just GPL.

        Did a bit of checking; the file itself (in it's many forms) exists
in gpl'ed packages, but does not itself contain any standard (but not
required) gpl headers.  This leads one to presume that it exists outside
of the packages, perhaps under no particular license?

        Of course, I can only find gpl'ed packages using it.

                                        PjD