Re: New rules for CircleMUD?

From: Ernest DeVore (edevore@austin.rr.com)
Date: 08/13/01

I've been playing on a mud recently that was based on Faerun,
unfortunately owned by Wizards of the Coast. The imp of this mud had
been up and running for two years and along comes WOTC with a team of
lawyers to shut him down. True enough, in the fine print of their
product books it says you can't use their campaign world for an online
game. Go figure.

Has little to do with code and more to do with campaign worlds, but when
I began making up the campaign for my new mud I paid careful attention
to this.