Re: lib problems

From: NeoStar (neostar@inorbit.com)
Date: 08/16/01

> Our system administrator recently revamped the entire Linux slackware on
our
> server,
> and this error popped on the first (and subsequent) make:
> -
> In file included from /usr/include/sys/resource.h:25,
>                  from sysdep.h:226,
>                  from comm.c:14:
> /usr/include/bits/resource.h:109: warning: `RLIM_INFINITY' redefined
> /usr/include/asm/resource.h:26: warning: this is the location of the
> previous definition
> In file included from /usr/include/sys/socket.h:34,
>                  from sysdep.h:222,
>                  from comm.c:14:

This is my first time trying to give advice on something like this, so
sorry if I make some sort of obvious statement :)
Try running ./configure... I got an error like that when I accidentally
#included an extra file. RLIM_INFINITY was probably defined in an included
file listed at the top of resource.h and then later on in either another
#include or later in the resource.h file. I think (but I'm not sure) that
./configure would check what files would need to be included or not.

Heh I kind of threw this out of guessing so this could really sound stupid
but I feel i should -try- to do a little something for the list!

-Neostar