Session-only flag

From: Shane Lee (tacodog21@yahoo.com)
Date: 08/21/01

Hi all! Sure hope one or three of you can help me out with this.

I'm wanting to add a session-only flag that gets set when the
connection is made (first thing in nanny), which will go away
when the session is over. I was thinking of something like the
((d)->host) kinda thing, but I know better than to mess with
descriptor data. I tried something like this long ago and
found the experience quite painful.
It can't be a normal flag, because the connection doesn't have
a character in nanny() as a rule. I first tried a simple
integer at the top of nanny, changing it as needed, but once the
player has reached CON_PLAYING, the gig is up. I need something
more global, without destroying my descriptor data.

Any clue, hints, psuedo-code?

-FIRE

| Get your MUD on @ Euridia.com!                                   |  __  |
| http://www.euridia.com -- Your ultimate MUD resource             | (oO) |
| telnet://euridia.com:4545 -- Euridia MUD                         | /||\ |
| telnet://euridia.com:4000 -- The E2K Project                     |      |