[NEWBIE][CODE] Oasis linking problem

From: Paul C. Schuler (pcschuler@att.net)
Date: 09/02/01

Hi All,

I am receiving the following linker error after patching in the OasisOLC
(OasisOLCv2.1.0-BPL18.PATCH) to circle 19.  I took care of the rejects
(so I thought), but am getting a link error of:
    genzon.obj : error LNK2005: _real_zone already defined in db.obj

I am using MSVC++ 6 and the compile is clean, with the exception of 1
warning about an unused variable in genzon.c (room).

Has anyone run into this problem before or have any suggestions?

Thanks in advance...