Re: [CODE] Char string manipulation

From: Ragsdale, Jason D (Jason) (jragsdale@avaya.com)
Date: 09/05/01

I am sorry for the previous post, it's been a while since I have posted
last and
forgot the format. Second, I will try to explain better what I mean.

In test_function I have a string that resembles this without the quotes
"rank 1 leader,rank 2 coleader,rank 3 member" now this is in char
*testbuf
I need to be able to pull each item up to the comma into it's own array
or
buffer. So when I am done I would have buf1="rank 1 leader"
buf2="rank 2 coleader" and so fourth..... I hope this helps clarify my
situation.

-Jason