Re: [CODE][BUG] Exploitable bug in do_flee/do_simple_move

From: Mysidia (jmhess@i-55.com)
Date: 09/11/01

> You are describing exactly what I did.  I did not recode the movement
> commands, I invoked the existing ones.  The problem is that the return value
> of do_simple_move is ambiguous in certain cases.  The comment states that it
> returns 1 on success and 0 on failure.  But it always returns 0 on

   Use your return values -- the bug is not in circle but is introduced
by your use of it.

Calling do_say() recursively would generate undesired behavior for you,
but it would not be a bug in circle.

do_flee has its own handler... I don't get it; if your proc is messing
something up then it's a bug in your proc.

-Mysid