Class Restrictions

From: flawed (flawed@io.com)
Date: 09/20/01

Currently I have classes restricted to races, this works fine though.
Problem is if you pick race x, you are then supplied with class a, b, d,
f, and so on. If I select class e (which is not displayed) if will either
default to the previous class, or the class that represents e.
I'm using the raceclass.txt found on the ftp site. Does anyone have ideas
or a fix they have used for the same thing? The only line I changed was as
follows:

interpreter.c
        if (class_ok_race[(int)GET_RACE(ch)][x]])
to:
        if (class_ok_race[(int)GET_RACE(d->character)][x])

As always any help is appreciated.