Re: [NEWBIE][ADVERTISEMENT] DG Scripts

From: Del (caminturn@earthlink.net)
Date: 09/27/01

Luca wrote:

> I tryed to find in everywhere but i didn't make it. I want one version of
> DG Scripts without Oasis, i have a heavily modified Stock and i already
> have Oasis patched. If anyone knows where can i find tell me please.
> Luca.

I know the circlemud ftp site has atleast one copy of dg_scripts with/without
oasis. In there you will find documentation that came with dg_scripts. With
most patches, codes, etc, comes an email address and even sometimes a URL
to the home page of the author and the patch your looking for.
Such with dg_scripts, it just so happens that it has it's own
web page:
http://www.mindspring.com/~heilpern/dg_scripts/