books on C

From: MrFONZY (mrfonzy@yahoo.com)
Date: 10/11/01

Greetings! From the land of beatings!
I'm new to the list and want to start off by saying wazzup to everyone..

My first newbie question is directed to the more experienced administrators out
there:

I have VERY basic C experience and I need help / recomendations on books
(titles or authors) that you think will be helpful for basic / intermidiate
Circle coding advancement. In fact if you have the time to surf amazon.com,
feel free to directly email me (MrFonzy@yahoo.com) recomendations from thier
website.

Thanx a truckload,

=====
and remember: no matter HOW good looking she is right now,
somewhere, somebody is tired of putting up with her shit.

MrFONZY                         www.Geocities.com/MrFONZY