Re: [Newbie]searching for snippets

From: Caniffe (caniffe@caniffe.org)
Date: 10/11/01

Search for a snippet/patch called "easycolor" - I believe "v2.2".  It
consists of a file - color.c, and about a 3 line change in the mud code to
get it to work.  To my knowledge, I see no reason why this shouldn't work
in bpl19 and beyond.

As for ascii pfiles, I think I read a message a month ago where someone
was saying (sorry to whoever it was, have forgotten :() they've got it
going in bpl19.  Search the archives for such a message for at least some
hope, and then proceed trying to patch it in.

I doubt it'll be a clean patch, and may be a bit out of your league right
at this moment, perhaps?

--
Julian "Caniffe" Buckley
http://www.caniffe.org