A few over asked questions (long)...

From: sse (rlkm4@YAHOO.COM)
Date: 10/18/01

I am sorry to over ask some questions, but after weeks of trolling
the archives, I can't find the working answers.

Server Info: BPL 17
OasisOLC-2.0.1
DG-Scripts

1) Sedit
I've done all the changes I've found in the archives and resolved
nothing. I have traced the bug to a few places, mostly in
genshp.c and sedit.c.
genshp.c: In function `copy_shop':
genshp.c:57: warning: passing arg 1 of `copy_list' from incompatible
              pointer type
genshp.c:57: warning: passing arg 2 of `copy_list' from incompatible
              pointer type
genshp.c:58: warning: passing arg 1 of `copy_list' from incompatible
              pointer type
genshp.c:58: warning: passing arg 2 of `copy_list' from incompatible
              pointer type
sedit.c: In function `sedit_parse':
sedit.c:654: warning: passing arg 1 of `add_to_int_list' from
 incompatible pointer type
sedit.c:658: warning: passing arg 1 of `remove_from_int_list'
 from incompatible pointer type
sedit.c:668: warning: passing arg 1 of `add_to_int_list' from
 incompatible pointer type
sedit.c:672: warning: passing arg 1 of `remove_from_int_list' from
 incompatible pointer type

Those are the only problems I get when I compile genshp.c, but there
is a crash when in add_shop(). I have a gdb stack trace, but it
provides inconclusive because when I repeat the same steps twice,
command for command, I get 4 different crashes. One sometimes happens
when adding rooms, another when adding products, another when saving
internally, and finally when I sedit save #. Why, I don't know.

Does anyone have a definative answer? I've seen this problem floating
around for a while, but all I see is "look in the archives"...

2) AutoQuest Automated Quest System 1.0
Many many many errors when patched into my mud. I see no real need
to make this email any longer by putting errors in here. Has anyone
gotten this working with bpl17 and oasis2.0?

Thanks, and please don't flame